We are a small family farm. Our main goal is to preserve biodiversity in the cultivation of tomatoes by cultivating both heirloom varieties and new, modern creations made by breeders around the world.
We make every effort to ensure that our seeds are true to variety. We try to make our photos and descriptions reflect the truth and the history of the varieties we offer.
The most important thing for us is the satisfaction of our Clients – if you have any suggestions or questions for us – please contact us ! We are open to you and we are always happy to help!
Have fun while visiting our website and our online-shop!
We remain at your disposal –
Dorota Basiura and Chiliandtomato Team
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT DELIVERY TERMS AND PAYMENTS…
Shipments are sent by registered letters.
- Registered International Shipping: 4,00 € – most often it reaches the recipient within 7 days, however, the regulations of Post Office specify the maximum deadline for delivery for 14 business days.
- Priority registered International letter: 4,00 € – most often it reaches the recipient within 4 days of posting, however, the regulations of Post Office specify the maximum delivery date for 4-6 business days.
- Free shipping by registered International priority letter for orders over 25 €.At the Customer’s request, we may send an unregistered letter, however, due to frequent cases of missing such shipments, we recommend choosing a registered letter.For each order for a minimum of 5 € we add a nice gift (gifts) – additional, interesting varieties.
We accept payment by bank transfer or through PayPal, including the option of a credit card.
- Bank transfer: please deposit directly into our bank account. Payment details
mBank, account number: 24114020040000340270080618
BIC (formerly Swift): BREXPLPWMBK
The billing number (Sort Code): 11402004
In the payment title, please enter the order number. Your order will be processed within 2 business days after the payment is credited to our account.
- PayPal – after choosing this method of payment, you will be redirected to the PayPal payment page.
If you do not have a PayPal account, you can pay by credit card via PayPal.
Please pay the order within 7 days of submitting it.
If you can not pay for the order within this period, please contact us to confirm your order and arrange payment details. Orders not paid and not confirmed by this date will be canceled.
FAMILIARIZE YOURSELF WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USING OUR WEBSITE…
- The Chiliandtomato Seeds online store is available at www.chiliandtomato.com, run by Dorota Basiura, who is the owner and administrator of this store.
- These regulations are addressed to Consumers and specify the rules and procedure for concluding a Distance Selling Agreement with the Consumer via the Store.
- Consumer – a natural person who concludes an agreement with the Shop’s owner as part of the Store, the subject of which is not directly related to its business or professional activity.
- Shop – online store run at www.chiliandtomato.com
- Contract concluded at a distance – an agreement concluded with the Client as part of an organized system of concluding distance contracts (as part of the Store), without simultaneous physical presence of parties, with the exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication up to the conclusion of the contract, inclusive.
- Regulations – these Regulations of the Store.
- Order – Customer’s declaration of intent submitted via the Order Form and aiming directly at concluding the Product Sales Agreement or Products with the Shop Owner.
- Account – customer account in the store, it contains data provided by the customer and information about orders placed by him in the store.
- Registration form – a form available in the Store, enabling the creation of an Account.
- Order form – an interactive form available in the Store that allows placing an Order, in particular by adding Products to the Basket and defining the terms of the Sales Agreement, including the method of delivery and payment.
- Shopping Cart – an element of the Store’s software in which the Products selected for purchase are shown by the Customer, and it is also possible to determine and modify the Order data, in particular the quantity of products.
- Product – a movable item available in the Store / a service being the subject of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Shop Leader.
- Sales Agreement – a Product sales contract concluded or concluded between the Customer and the store operator via this Online Store.
Contact With The Store
- Store’s e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The phone number of the shop owner: 791564807
- The number of the shop owner’s bank account: PL24114020040000340270080618
- To use the Store, including viewing the Store’s assortment and placing orders for Products, you will need:
- terminal device with access to the Internet and a web browser,
- active e-mail account (e-mail),
- enabled cookies.
- The Shop Operator is not responsible for any disruptions to this interruption in the functioning of the Store caused by force majeure, unlawful activities of third parties or incompatibilities of the Online Store with the technical infrastructure of the Customer.
- Browsing the Store’s assortment does not require creating an Account. Placing orders by the Customer for Products in the Store’s assortment is possible either after creating an Account in accordance with the provisions of § 6 of the Regulations or by providing the necessary personal and address data enabling the Order to be completed without creating an Account.
- Prices given in the Store are given in EURO and are gross prices
- The final (final) amount to be paid by the Customer consists of the price for the Product and the cost of delivery (including fees for transport, delivery and postal services), about which the Customer is informed on the Store’s pages when placing orders, including when expressing he prefers to be bound by the Sales Agreement.
Creating An Account In The Store
- To set up an Account in the Store, you must complete the Registration Form. It is necessary for this purpose to provide the personal data listed in the Form.
- Creating an Account in the Store is free.
- Logging in to the Account is done by entering the login and password set in the Registration Form.
- The Customer may, at any time, without giving any reason and without incurring any fees, remove the Account by sending an appropriate request to the Shop Operator via e-mail.
The Rules For Placing Orders
- In order to place an Order:
- log in to the Store (optional);
- choose the Product or Products that are the subject of the Order, and then click the “To checkout” button;
- log in or use the option of placing an Order without registration;
- if you have chosen to place an Order without registration – complete the Order Form by entering the details of the order recipient and the address to which the Product delivery is to take place and choose the type of shipment (method of delivery of the Product),
- click the “Buy and pay” button
- choose one of the available payment methods and depending on the method of payment, pay for the order within a specified period, subject to § 8 point 3.
Offered Methods Of Delivery And Payment As Well As Protection Of Personal Data
- Detailed information on delivery methods and acceptable payment methods can be found in the “Delivery and payment” tab.
Execution Of A Sales Contract
- Conclusion of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Shop Leader takes place after the Customer has placed an Order using the Order Form in the Online Store in accordance with § 7 of the Regulations.
- After placing the Order, the Shop Leader immediately confirms its receipt and at the same time accepts the Order for execution. Confirmation of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for implementation shall take place by sending the Customer e-mail to the Customer’s e-mail address provided at the time of placing the Order, which at least contains the statement of the Owner of the Order and its acceptance for implementation and confirmation of conclusion of the Agreement sales. Upon receipt of the above e-mail by the Customer, a Sales Agreement is concluded between the Customer and the Shop Operator.
- If the Customer chooses payment by bank transfer, electronic payment or payment by credit card, the Customer is obliged to make payment within 7 calendar days from the date of the Sale Agreement – otherwise the order will be canceled.
- The product will be sent by the Shop Owner within the time specified in the description, in the manner chosen by the Customer when placing the Order.
The Right To Withdraw From The Contract
- The consumer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement within 14 days without giving any reason.
- The period of time specified in paragraph 1 begins with the delivery of the Product to the Consumer or a person other than the carrier designated by him.
- In the case of an Agreement that includes many Products that are delivered separately, in batches or in parts, the date specified in paragraph 1 runs from the delivery of the last item, lot or part.
- The Consumer may withdraw from the Agreement by submitting to the Store’s Owner a declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement. To meet the deadline for withdrawal from the Agreement, it is sufficient for the Consumer to send a statement before the expiry of that period.
- The declaration may be sent via e-mail to the Store’s e-mail address.
- Effects of withdrawal from the Agreement:
- In the event of withdrawal from the Contract concluded remotely, the Agreement shall be deemed void.
- In the event of withdrawal from the Agreement, the Store Operator returns to the Consumer no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer’s statement on the withdrawal from the Agreement payment for the purchased Products
- The Buyer will return the payment using the same payment methods that were used by the Consumer in the original transaction, unless the Consumer has explicitly agreed to another solution, which will not involve any costs for him.
- The Shopkeeper may withhold the payment until the Product is returned or until proof of its return is provided to him, whichever occurs first.
- The Consumer should return the Product to the address of the Store Owner immediately, not later than 14 days from the day on which he informed the Store Owner about the withdrawal from the Agreement. The deadline will be respected if the Consumer returns the Product before the expiry of the 14-day period.
- The consumer bears direct costs of returning the Product, including the cost of returning the Product, if due to its nature, the Product could not be sent back by regular mail.
- The consumer is only liable for a decrease in the value of the Product resulting from the use of it in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Product.
- The right to withdraw from a distance contract is not entitled to the Consumer in relation to the Agreement, in which the subject of the service is delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the packaging can not be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging was opened after delivery .
Complaint And Warranty
- The New Products are covered by the Sale Agreement.
- Complaints should be reported electronically to the addresses of the Shop Owner provided in these Regulations.
- Agreements concluded via the Online Store are concluded in Polish, English or German.
- The operator reserves the right to make changes to the Regulations for important reasons, it is: changes in the law, changes in methods of payment and delivery – to the extent to which these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations.
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, generally applicable provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular: the Civil Code; the Act on the provision of electronic services; Consumer Rights Act, the Act on the Protection of Personal Data.
I. General Information
1. This policy applies to the Website, operating under the address url: chiliandtomato.com
2. The website operator and the personal data administrator is: Dorota Basiura, Owner and Administrator of the website www.chilindtomato.com
3. Operator’s email address: email@example.com
4. The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data in relation to data provided voluntarily on the Website.
5. The website uses personal data for the following purposes:
· Keeping a newsletter
· Handling of queries through the form
· Preparation, packaging, shipping of goods
· Implementation of ordered services
6. The Website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
· By data entered voluntarily in forms, which are entered into the Operator’s systems.
· By saving cookies in the terminal devices (so-called “cookies”).
II. Selected Data Protection Methods Used By The Operator
1. Places of login and entering personal data are protected at the transmission layer (SSL certificate). Thanks to this, personal data and login data entered on the website are encrypted on the user’s computer and can be read only on the target server.
2. Personal data stored in the database is encrypted in such a way that only the operator holding the key can read it. Thanks to this, data is protected in the event of a database being stolen from the server.
3. The operator periodically changes his administrative passwords.
4. In order to protect data, the Operator regularly makes backup copies.
5. An important element of data protection is the regular updating of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of programming components.
1. The website is hosted (technically maintained) for the operator’s server: superhost.pl
2. Registering data of the hosting company: H88 S.A. with registered office in Poznań, Franklin Roosevelt 22, 60-829 Poznań, entered into the National Court Register by the District Court Poznań – Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, 8th Commercial Department of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000612359, REGON 364261632, tax identification number NEP 7822622168, share capital 210,000.00 PLN fully paid up.
4. Hosting company:
· applies protection measures against data loss (eg disk arrays, regular backups),
· applies adequate protection measures to the processing sites in case of fire (eg special firefighting systems),
· applies adequate protection measures to the processing systems in the event of a sudden power failure (e.g. dual power lines, aggregates, UPS voltage backup systems),
· applies means of physical protection of access to data processing sites (eg access control, monitoring),
· applies measures to ensure appropriate environmental conditions for servers as part of the data processing system (eg control of environmental conditions, specialized air conditioning systems),
· applies organizational solutions to ensure the highest possible level of protection and confidentiality (training, internal regulations, password policies, etc.),
· appointed the Data Protection Officer.
5. The hosting company ensures logistic at the server level to ensure technical reliability. The subscription may be subject to:
· for resources defined by the URL identifier (addresses of the requested resources – pages, files),
· about the time of arrival of the inquiry,
· for the time of sending the answer,
· for the name of the client station – identification carried out by the HTTP protocol,
· information about errors that occurred during the execution of the HTTP transaction,
· for the URL of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) – in the case when the Website was accessed via a link,
· for information about the user’s browser,
· for information about the IP address,
· diagnostic information related to the process of self-ordering services through the recorders on the website,
· for information related to handling e-mail addressed to the Operator and sent by the Operator.
IV. Your Rights And Additional Information On How To Use The Data
1. In some situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients, if it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fulfill the obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients:
· for a hosting company on the principle of entrusting
· of the couriers
· for postal operators
· of banks
· for payment operators
2. Your personal data processed by the Administrator for no longer than it is necessary to perform related activities specified in separate regulations (eg on keeping accounts). With regard to marketing data, data will not be processed for more than 3 years.
3. You have the right to request from the Administrator:
· for access to personal information about you,
· about their rectification,
· for removal,
· for processing restrictions,
· o and data transfer.
4. You have the right to object to the processing indicated in item 3.3 c) to the processing of personal data in order to perform legally legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, however, the right of objection can not be exercised if there are valid legal grounds for processing, overriding interests, rights and freedoms, in particular establishing, investigating or defending claims.
5. The Administrator’s actions may be appealed against to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
6. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to service the Website.
7. In relation to you, actions may be taken consisting of automated decision making, including profiling to provide services under the concluded contract and for the purpose of conducting direct marketing by the Administrator.
8. Personal data is not transferred from third countries within the meaning of the provisions on the protection of personal data. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
V. Information In Forms
1. The Website collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal data, if they are provided.
2. The Website may save information about the connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
3. The Website, in some cases, may save information facilitating the linking of data in the form with the email address of the user filling in the form. In this case, the user’s email address appears inside the url of the page containing the form.
4. The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. to process the service request or commercial contact, registration services, etc. Each time the context and description of the form clearly informs what it is used for.
VI. Administrator’s Logs
1. Information on the behavior of users on the site may be subject to login. These data are used to administer the website.
VII. Important Marketing Techniques
2. The operator may use profiling within the meaning of the provisions on the protection of personal data
VIII. Information About Cookies
2. Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity that places cookies on the Website User’s terminal device and gains access to them is the Website operator.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
· maintaining the Website user session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter their login and password on every subpage of the Website;
· achieve the objectives set out above in the section “Significant marketing techniques”;
5. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually by default allows storing cookies on the User’s end device. Website Users can change the settings in this area. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the help or documentation of the web browser.
8. Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by entities cooperating with the Website operator, in particular for companies: Google (Google Inc. with its registered office in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. with its registered office in the US), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
IX. Managing Cookie Files – How To Express And Withdraw Consent In Practice?
1. If the user does not want to receive cookies, he may change the browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites
2. In order to manage cookies settings, select from the list below the web browser you use and follow the instructions:
3. Mobile devices: